Revising magazine

   As I continue to make better by magazine, I look at other magazines for inspiration and a way to make my magazine similar in a way. Now that the due date is coming closer I am put more work and effort into this. I still have to make some changes with the magazine, the font and the colour of the background needs some revision in order to perfect the layout that I want for my magazine

     On Friday my classmates was absent and I asked another classmate for an opinion. One thing that I didn't catch is that I must make sure my pictures are cohesive. I have some pictures in flash and some in the natural lighting. I am leaning towards the natural lighting images although the ones I took with flash represent more a 1990s feeling. I want the magazine to reflect that feeling, but I also need to keep in mind whether or not if the ideas suit the magazine and if it standout uniquely. I am still working on the two page spread article. But, I believe that the two page spread is smoothly coming together and is going to be reasonable work, etc. As I am working with my partner, I have looked at her magazine and it is very good so far. The images that she has been using are very effective and appealing to the eye. This is the main goal, to stand out and have effective magazines that would draw in more audience.

Comments

Popular Posts