Magazine inspiration

   Today, I started to look at magazines in general on Google images to get inspiration for the style of my issue of the magazine. I was able to find a magazine issue that inspired the colour palette of my  issue. These colours on the New York magazine helped guide me to the colours I want for my issue. My issue will be about vintage fashion, as I was searching this magazine cover reminded me of the vintage style.

 


   With this as part of my inspiration, I want to have peachy and very fun and youthful colours rather than plain and simple colours. One of my goals of this issue I want to be able to compose a magazine that will draw in the attention of teens and the younger audience. I also want to have a unique and intriguing layout that reflects todays modern style of society.

Citations: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2701383/kim-kardashian-covers-new-york-magazines-fashion-issue-01/

Comments

Popular Posts