More Vintage inspiration

   I decided to keep on researching what makes an outfit vintage. It is important that I fully understand what makes a vintage outfit. I want to compare several articles in order to find the most common pieces of a vintage outfit. I found an article that gave me several examples on how to recreate a 1990s look. This website also gives me tips on how to create a vintage look the "right way".

Tips from the article:

- Chokers: can wear with a "flowy" top and trousers
- Crop Top: a knee length skirt,  a shoe with a little heel and a black bag
- Overalls: find a tight pair not a baggy pair with a blouse and a clutch
- Bucket hat: a button up shirt, culottes, sneakers and a backpack
- Oversized denim: with a shell top and "dressy" heels

   Overall, the article suggest that I must keep a well put together grown up look in order to keep it classy and not make it look non fashionable. My main goal is to incorporate the vintage 1990s fashion and the modern use of it. Comparing to the other article that I read about, I found that the most common pieces are choker, crop tops and overalls. These pieces I will for sure incorporate in the images of my issue of the magazine.

Coscarelli, Alyssa, and Michelle Li. “The Grown-Up Way To Wear Your Favorite '90s Trends.”How To Wear 90s Trends - Retro Style Tips, www.refinery29.com/how-to-wear-90s-trends.

Comments

Popular Posts