Staring to write my two page spread.

   Now that I have compiled enough evidence I can now develop my two page spread analysis of why there has been a revolution of vintage fashion. So far in my draft, I have included an introduction that states the fact that there is a high demand for vintage clothing. After I state the fact, I start to explain what factors are contributing to this. The first factor I mention is celebrities. In my research the authors state how they have such a big influence on the public. The public wants to mimic or is inspired by the fashion of the celebrities. One thing that I just made a connection of is that the popularity of the internet has help contribute in spreading the idea of wearing clothing inspired from the past. Social media has such a huge impact more so to the younger audience. Plus, the younger audience is developing their personality, their fashion, its the age of developing these statements of themselves.

   At first I thought that it was going to be difficult to create and explain the reasons. But, after my research I found that it was easier than I thought. The reasons that were said in the articles, I found were very reasonable and I was able to understand why the vintage trend was rising. I personally feel very confident while writing the two page spread and I think that the way I'm conveying the ideas are well written. I still have to also finalise the layout of the magazine, but when I take my pictures (which is this week), I will see how I want to put the pictures when I have them. I believe that setting the pictures perfectly is important for the layout, the images have to  make sense and have to correlate aesthetically with the whole two page spread. But I am excited to see how it ends up!!!

Comments

Popular Posts