Another feedback session

   In class we had another feedback session with different people this time. I find the feedback sessions helpful because it tells me whether or not my ideas for the magazine are pleasing. Compared to the last feedback session I didn't get too many suggestion to improve my magazine. The suggestions that I got from the last feedback session helped guide me more towards what I wanted, but there is one suggestion that I don't think I will follow. One of my classmates told me to mix the two ideas I had for the two page spread. But, I think that it will be too overloaded and I want the audience to focus on the main article and the pictures I took. I also forgot to mention in this feedback session that I was going to include the, "How to get a vintage look", but they agreed with other idea either way.

   I took the pictures on Thursday and I wanted to take pictures with the sun out, but it started to rain a lot. The photoshoot was not as I expected it to be, but to my surprise the pictures were still good and I tried to manage as much as I could. The cloths that the models wore were very casual and simple. I think that the images do portray a youthful feeling. The models in the picture seem to behaving fun and having a casual hangout. There is also a mix of serious pictures, but I did this to have more focus on the cloths rather than their actions like in the other pictures where they are laughing. Overall, I believe that the photoshoot might not have gone as I wanted to, but it turned out good for the magazine.

   Since the pictures do not have intense sun, I will have to make the background of the two page spread the opposite colour or try to integrate the colour of the images with the background, but if I do this I will separate the images with a border. I will have to test out which layout is better. I still don't know how to make the title of the two page spread. I am going to test out different fonts, size of letters, and colour to find the perfect title.

Comments

Popular Posts