Locations

I am starting to schedule with the models for the images that I will be putting on the two page spread. But, I have noticed that it can be harder than I thought. The schedules with the models is a bit complicated because each one has to do certain things and they are busy and can't take the images one day and then I can't have them all at once which makes it difficult for me because I have already planned what model will be use for what. But, if I can't get all the models together than I will try to get two of the models together and I will try my best to fit their schedule and with what I want to and the location as well is very important because it cant be too far because they need time to get to places and have time to fit in their schedule.

Some Ideas I have for the location of the photoshoot

1. An outdoor mall
2. A thrift/ retro store
3. An open park
4. At a house
5. A plain background and use photoshop

The locations that I am mainly leaning at is the outdoor mall, the house and the open park because I believe that I can use to advantage these locations and mimic the 1990s locations and the photos that were taken back then. I want to be able to mimic the aesthetic of the 1990s. The outdoor mall is my favorite because I am thinking of having the models walk around and have fun around the mall as if it is a casual hangout as friends because it can reflect on the fact on how vintage clothing is being seen worn by many people as a casual outfit rather than for specific events.

Comments

Popular Posts