Issues

   This week is spring break and I wanted to take the images for my magazine. I texted my friends and asked them if they were available. There is usually an issue when it comes to booking with two friends at the same time. Either one can't one day and the other on the next day. But, to my surprise I was able to get them both on Saturday in the morning. I was very excited that I was able to get them both on the same day because I would have had to take the images separately. Then sadly, I had to cancel on them because my family had a tripped planned for spring break. It worried me a little because I don't know if I will be able to take images of them on a same day. But, beside this inconvenience I have the photoshoot planned.

   The idea of the photoshoot is simple. I will be taking the images at an outdoor mall, the mall is very pretty and casual. The main aesthetic that I want create is a casual "hangout" with friends, I want the images to feel playful and happy. Usually fashion magazine have the models serious and a plain background, but I believe that this revival of vintage fashion shows a different and playful attitude. Since the clothing itself is different, I want the images to stand out in positive and fun light. The models I chose know about vintage fashion and I will allow them to compose an outfit themselves, but I will mention to them that it needs to include certain pieces like a chocker, mom jeans, baggy shirts etc.

Comments

Popular Posts