Feedback session

Today, while in class we had a feedback session with some of the classmates. We all sat down and reviewed each of our process of the project. I found this to be very helpful because I was able to see the ideas of others and find more inspiration for my project. One of the classmates also had a magazine and she was very far ahead which shows her good time management skills. I found this as an inspiration in itself because I need to work a lot on my time management. Having good time management helps me do my work with excellence rather than doing my work fast and without care.

   I also found this session very helpful because as I have mentioned before in the blog posts, I have been having a delema for what topic I should make the two page spread. The group was very smart and told me that I could incorporate both ideas in my two page spread and that I should base this inspiration off of other magazines that incorporate the same idea. I now understand what Ill be doing for the two page spread, if I am able to compile enough evidence on why vintage clothings are becoming popular then I will have that as the main focus and at the bottom of the two page spread I will have tips on how to achieve a vintage look.

Comments

Popular Posts