Arranging the layout

   I started to plan the layout of the magazine. My partner and I sat together and planned the layout together to make sure we have a kind of cohesiveness for the magazine. We made sure that the layout of the table of content was similar and we placed the masthead at the same place. We were able to give each other ideas and develop the magazine. I believe that this layout is good, interesting and different than other mainstream magazines. For instance, in the two page spread I will be creating a collage of pictures that will create a young and fun vibe that a young teenager would have.

    I do have an issue on what topic I will have for the two page spread. I have two options, writing about why vintage clothing is popular after ten years or the way to achieve a vintage look. I believe that I will enjoy more the process of the second option because I get to be creative. But, the first option, I believe will show more of my research skills. I want to do option two, but I also want to be different than other fashion magazines. My plan is to research on why vintage clothing is popular now and see if I can find enough evidence and research so I can compose an article. But, if I cannot find enough creditable research I will go with the second option and write about how to make a vintage look.

Comments

Popular Posts